Instructor: Rachel Pufall
Community: Elementary Ages, Yoga Studio Setting, 60 minutes
Plan Creation Date: September 17, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Grounding
- Intro – Remind the class of expectations and positive self talk
- Belly Breathing – with Ball – student leader
- Name Game – if needed
- Forward Bend - ask what things they heard while in this pose.
- Downward Dog - spread fingers and point them forward. Lift bottom up to form an Ashape with your body.
- Downward Dog
- Forward Bend
- Upward Mountain
- Tree Challenge – pg 92 – read from the book
- Tree Circle
- Sensory Adventure
- Relaxation – Push and Relax from Ready Set R.E.L.A.X