Instructor: Ashlesha Tamboli
Community: Elementary Ages, School Setting, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: May 1, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Grounding
- Belly Breathing – in seated position for six breaths. Hoberman for 5-8 breaths.
- Chair Yoga Flow – Have them stand up:
- Upward mountain like super hero. Inhale arms up.
- Exhale relax and arms down. (Three times)
- Wood chopper three times.
- Upward mountain.
- Forward bend.
- Sit on the chair.
- Seated upward mountain
- Seated forward fold (twice)
- Use the language of feeling grounded on their feet. Lift ten toes and put them down
- Feel feet stuck to the ground like spider man
- Seated upward mountain with micro body bent.
- Seated forward fold (twice).
- Twist – Seated twists to both sides
- Belly Breathing
- Relaxation – Eyes closed think of some one in their life who supports them and understands them.