Instructor: Christina Anderson
Community: Elementary Ages, Community Mental Health Agency, 50-60 minutes
Plan Creation Date: April 1, 2014
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Stillness
Props/Music Resources Required: Music player, relaxation music, “Ready, Set , R.E.L.A.X.” book, YogaCalm book
- Back Breathing – in Child’s Pose
- Mindfulness Journey – Inner strength and stillness mindfulness journey
- Archetype Walk/Game – with the drum
- Warrior – Practice Warrior in front of the mirrors. Practice alignment of the head over the heart, aligned past, present, future self.
- Mat 20 – times 3
- Relaxation Story – pg. 70 “Cloud of Calmness” in book, message “I can let go and relax”.