Instructor: Desirée Gruber
Community: Ages??, Setting??
Plan Creation Date: May 1, 2013
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Pulse Count – 15 seconds
- Belly Breathing – with sphere for 10 counts – allow student to lead with sphere and compliments
- 30 seconds of quiet listening
- Mindful moment card – Community
- Mat 20 3x
- Partner Pull (page 80) – not tug-of-war, but a cooperative stretch-and-balance exercise
- Shoulder Clock (page 86) Pair by height
- Roots (page 85) Root your feet in the earth and press out through the top of your head like you are wearing a crown. Remember to breathe like we do with the sphere.
- Tree Circle (page 93)
- Dancer (page 72) Imagine a loved one holding one foot to the ground, activate and relax
- Block Creek (page 64)
- Back Drawing (page 62)
- Back Breathing (page 61)
- Happiness Recipe (page 115)
- The Boat Ride guided relaxation (page 136 in Yoga Calm) – use the names that the children give for who is in the cottage.