Instructor: Jennifer Wickham
Community: Ages 8-10, Counseling Setting, 60 minutes
Plan Creation Date: September 21, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Belly Breathing – Hoberman sphere breathing (choose a leader)… as you breath notice how you breath with others in the circle (compliments).
- Pulse Count – find your pulse, feel the beat of your heart drum… listen to your drum for 15 seconds… notice how your heart speaks along with the others in group.
- Chair 15 – modified without chairs and no pulse count, added tree circle.
- Mat Tag – staying on the land!! Don’t fall into the shark waters…
- Relaxation – Student read yoga calm card on Community—lie on back belly breaths and exploring the concept on the card. Share if desired …then closing ritual (compliments and hopes).