Instructor: Chris Elersich
Community: 3-6 year olds, Setting?
Plan Creation Date: May 1, 2013
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Belly Breathing
- Volcano Breath
- Activate/Relax Walk – start in mountain pose and activate or firm the muscles:
- Arm Swings – “I am strong, I am in control, I can do it, I can be responsible”
- Tree – (when working with very young children, I usually start tree with tree circle).
- Discussion – when working together it helps everyone etc.
- Mindful snack – (can take up to 30 minutes or longer so make sure you plan accordingly).