Instructor: Kay Koerber
Community: Grades K-5, School Setting
Plan Creation Date: January 1, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Grounding
- Belly Breathing – Hoberman Breathing with student leader and counter.
- Pulse Count – Listen to their pulse for one minute.
- Volcano Breath – (3 times) Hands to heart -think of a time you felt really safe – spread that feeling around you.
- Wood Chopper
- Up Mt
- Partner Pull
- Social Emotional Activity
- Past, Present, and Future Activity – (119) Focus to strengthen personal awareness.
- Relaxation – Mindful Moments – Grounding Remember a time when you worked very hard…