Instructor: Cori Levin
Community: Grades 1-5, Community Education, 45 minutes
Plan Creation Date: February 9, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
Props: Hoberman sphere
- Belly Breathing – one student open and closes Hoberman ball and another counts up to 5 breaths. Sitting in a circle have 2 people share a compliment about volunteers.
- Partner Poses– Dancer, Partner pull
- Tree Circle – share how each person supports one another and we all feel strong together!
- Trust Walk – share what each person liked and did not like.
- Belly breathing
- Remind group that when we use other people to help or give a helping hand, we lift each other up. Sometimes we are aware and sometimes it’s the little things!
- Final Relaxing Pose