Instructor: Aderyn McLean
Community: Grades 4, School Setting, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: April 20, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Grounding
- Belly Breathing – with Breathing Sphere – listening to the breaths. Choose a leader and counter. Give compliments.
- Child’s Pose
- Back Breathing – Feel the gentle hands on your back feel the movement of the breath.
- Sitting with Eyes Closed – Think of a time when you felt grounded or close to the earth.
- Chair 15
- Mountain Pose – Talk about the roots and 4 corners.
- Roots – Feel movement of the ankles and toes move as you slowly spin.
- Wood Chopper – Put feet in a rooted position like the 4 corners.
- Relaxation Story – about a trees roots.
- Compliment Circle – one compliment per person.