Instructor: Aderyn McLean
Community: Grades 4, School Setting, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: April 20, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Belly Breathing – with Breathing Sphere – listening to the breaths. Choose a leader and counter. Give compliments.
- Belly Breathing – Sitting, hands on belly. Feel breathing.
- Sitting with Eyes Closed – Think of a time when your community helped you through a problem. What was the problem, who helped you, how did they help, how did it feel to have support?
- Volcano Breath – think about one special person who helps and send them a special thought.
- Tree Circle Flow – Tree to stork to eagle to soaring eagle to eagle to stork to tree (repeat on other side).
- Archetype Game – with drum – Royalty, trickster, friendly, social butterfly, peaceful one, angry driver, wild child, relaxed one.
- Forward Fold to Upward Mountain – Flow down like a waterfall.
- Relaxation story – Choose someone from your community and why – Add kids choices into story of walking through forest.