Instructor: Colleen Fleming
Community: Classroom Setting??, Grade 3
Plan Creation Date: October 23, 2009
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Belly Breathing – with the Hoberman sphere for 10 counts.
- Imagine the people in your community, who is important to you, try to picture some of their faces as we sit quietly and breathe.
- Seated Upward Mountain
- Tree circle
- Tree challenge
- Roots in a circle
- Partner Pull – Gently, trusting each other that we are working together, not hurting but treating each other kindly and gently.
- Trust Walk
- Volcano Breath – when we inhale thinking of all the people in our community and when we exhale silently thanking them. Think of something you can do for your community this weekend.
- Compliment Game
- Around the World Relaxation – from Ready Set Relax book found on page 144.