Instructor: Colleen Fleming
Community: Classroom Setting??, Grade 2
Plan Creation Date: October 23, 2009
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Strength
- Belly Breathing – with Hoberman sphere for 10 breaths.
- Pulse count – Think about your heart and how strong it is and how hard it works to keep your body healthy.
- Thank your heart, silently.
- Mountain pose – Strong, still and silent.
- Sun Salutation – three times.
- Warrior I and Downward Dog – both sides.
- Warrior II and Downward Dog – both sides.
- Moving Story – about Coyote and Turtle.
- Push and Relax story – in Ready, Set, Relax on page 62
- Remember, being strong does not mean our bodies can’t relax. It takes strength to reach relaxation