Instructor: Colleen Fleming
Community: Classroom Setting??, Grade 1
Plan Creation Date: October 23, 2009
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Listening
- Belly Breathing – with Hoberman sphere for 10 breaths.
- Pulse count – Listen to your body with your fingertips, what is it telling you? Is your pulse fast or slow. What else is your body telling you when you listen to it?
- Activate/ Relax walk – Listening to the instructions and then notice what your body feels like, what it is saying to you. Does it like one or the other better?
- Pulse count – Now what is your body saying? Is it different from before?
- Conflicting feelings game
- Volcano breath
- Relaxation story in Ready Set Relax book. Listen on page 116