Instructor: Sabine Lindemann
Community: Elementary Ages, School Setting, 30 minutes?
Plan Creation Date: April 30, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Strength
- Belly Breathing – w/Hoberman Sphere, using student leader and counter. Compliments to leader and counter.
- Volcano Breath – think of someone you’d like to send your heart thoughts to; send your thoughts out to that person. Share.
- Mountain – feel the strength and stability of the mountain inside – close your eyes and think of someone you are strong for – share.
- Upward Mountain / Crescent Moon – reach up to the sky, imagine sending energy from the center of the earth to the sun.
- Dancer – Use positive self-talk: I am strong. I am in control. I can do it. Visualize yourself as a superhero (try with eyes closed) – change to other leg.
- Archetype Game – share your favorites, and those ones that were difficult.
- Scripted Relaxation – “Magic Messages” (Belknap, “Taming Your Dragons”)