Instructor: Ashlesha Tamboli
Community: Elementary Ages, School Setting, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: May 1, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Listening
- Belly Breathing – Can you hear your breath – with Hoberman Sphere
- Mountain – be aware of body being in the center
- Roots – Shift weight from right to left with awareness. Circle torso clock wise and anti clock wise
- Dancer Pose – on each side
- Belly Breathing – Can you hear your own breath?
- Relaxation – Close eyes and think of a time when you listened to your parent or teacher and it was helpful. Share with class.