Instructor: Ashlesha Tamboli
Community: Elementary Ages, School Setting, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: May 1, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Belly Breathing – All of these are done in a circle:
- Standing belly breathing
- Standing Hoberman
- Standing arms up and down
- Yoga Flow –
- Wood chopper
- Mountain, palms touch each other in circle then tree pose on right side, tree pose on left side. Time two. Stay in circle but turn to right so every one is facing clock wise.
- Star pose and look at person across from you. Repeat on other side anti clock wise.
- Back Breathing – Sit down and every one is doing back breathing.
- Belly Breathing
- Relaxation – Think of community that supports you and share with class.