Instructor: Molly Silbernagel
Community: Ages/Grades?, Setting?, minutes?
Plan Creation Date: February 1, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Greeting – Seated greeting from the matt – What is community?
- Volcano Breath – Breathing in and out as a group. Does it feel good to breathe together? Kids can choose the number of breaths.
- Arm Swings – Arms move with the breath, reaching up for the sky, then hands back to your sides.
- Partner Pull – working in pairs, clasping each others wrists and sitting back into the stretch, coming up together.
- Tree Pose – Making a forest of trees. What kind of tree are you?
- Archetype Game – members of the community. (Students must have enough space for this game.)
- One-Minute Exploration – Imagine a community where everyone is happy.