Instructor: Marianne Turnbull
Community: Ages/Grades?, Classroom Setting?, 1 hour
Plan Creation Date: January 14, 2014
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
Music: Anjali Yoga Music for Children
- Pulse Count
- Journal time – Think of someone you love and write his or her name in your journal.
- Shout out – name all the people in your life that love and support you. Have the student’s share who they named in their journal and ask them to explain how do they know they love them.
- Mat 20
- Circle Tree – We do better when we are supported by people who care about us.
- Volcano Breath – send gratitude to your person
- Progressive relaxation
- Mindful Snack – What are these flavors? Where does it come from? How does it grow? How does it get to St. Paul MN? How many workers were involved?