Instructor: Renee Miller
Community: Ages 6-9, Classroom Setting, 60 minutes
Plan Creation Date: September 8, 2014
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
Academic/Therapeutic/Other Goals: To bring awareness to and strengthen our ability to be successful in a community in both receiving and extending support
Props/Music Resources Required: Hoberman sphere, Mindful Moment card, CD/CD Player
- Belly Breathing – Student led Belly Breathing with Hoberman Sphere: Student chooses a number between 5 and 10. Compliments.
- Mindful Moment Card – Community.
- Trust Walk and Sensory Adventure – Two students share their experience.
- Tree Circle
- Volcano Breaths – Student Led Volcano Breaths – sending heart thoughts – Share who the students sent their heart thoughts to (3 people share).
- Relaxation – Relaxation story using students images.