Instructor: Aria Fiat
Community: Ages 6-9, Autism and ADHD Boys Group, Setting?, 60 minutes
Plan Creation Date: January 7, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Breathing Ball & Compliment Game – have boys take turns leading & counting.
- Volcano Breath – with heart thoughts – sending heart thoughts to each other.
- Arm Swings – w/ pos. self-talk – “let’s breathe and move our arms in unison”.
- Partner Pull – “make eye contact & communicate when you’re ready to stand up”.
- Up/ Mountain/Cresc. Moon – (in circle)- “open your heart/shine light out to others”.
- Forward Bend – “turn your awareness inward/focus on your breathing”.
- Plank – “stay strong, keep your belly lifted, and think about who supports you”.
- Down Dog –“activate your arms & legs/ be strong for someone you love”.
- Cobra – “press into your hands & tops of your feet/radiate light from your heart”.
- Shoulder Clock – breathe in & out together/be sensitive to each other & move slowly.
- Triangle– (facing partner)-“activate & straighten your arms & legs/smile at your partner”.
- Tree & Tree Circle – “notice what’s different when you support each other in tree circle”.
- Happiness Recipe
- Back Drawing
- Relaxation – “Heart wash” guided relaxation.