Instructor: Cori Levin
Community: Ages 5-7, Mixed Gender, 45 minutes
Plan Creation Date: February 2, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Listening
Props: Hoberman sphere, music, chime
- Chime – Ring Chime- lift thumb when sound complete. Volunteer rings chime 2nd time.
- Child’s Pose – hear your own breathe and breathing of others
- Trust Walk/Sensory Adventure – (listen to what voices and feelings come up).
- Chair 15
- Student Chosen Yoga Pose – Ask a student to chose their favorite pose and teach it to the class. Ex: Ask class to ask self, what do you hear as a warrior?
- Compliment partner from trust walk – listening to compliments and taking turns giving.
- Relaxation – During final relaxation, think of a sound that is calming and hear that.
- Chime – Ring chime to wake class up.