Instructor: Kimberly Willson-St. Clair
Community: Ages 3-4, Child Development Center, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: October 31, 2014
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Grounding
- Arm Swings – If excited by holiday, start with Arm Swings…..
- Star Pose – Standing in Star – grounding with the earth and the other stars….. Preparing for archetype activity.
- Activate/Relax Walk – to Drum – freeze in favorite super hero.
- Belly Breathing – with Hoberman ball —taking turns as teacher with breathing ball.
- Boat – core stability
- Rock and Roll
- Back Breathing with bear
- Arm Swings
- Relaxation – Guided imagery – Sailing at sea on a sunny day.
- Drumming – After putting on shoes, everyone has a turn at the drum.