Instructor: Kimberly Willson-St. Clair
Community: Ages 3-4, Child Development Center, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: November 4, 2014
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Community
- Star Pose – Standing in Star – grounding with the earth and the other stars.
- Happiness Recipe – What is your favorite animal?
- Activate/Relax Walk – to Drum – freeze in your favorite animal.
- Belly Breathing – seated with Hoberman ball – everyone takes a turn to teach.
- Block Creek – awareness …. taking turns…. helping one another…..
- Back Breathing with bear
- Relaxation – Guided imagery – incorporating their favorite animals ….the students are taking a walk in the forest together.
- Drumming – After putting on shoes, everyone has a turn at the drum.