Instructor: David Williams
Community: Adolescent Ages, Home or Yoga Studio Setting, 60 minutes
Plan Creation Date: July 9, 2015
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Strength
- Belly Breathing – have a student lead the breathing and for them to determine the length of time in breaths.
- One-Minute Exploration – a time of strength, thinking about a time you or someone else were strong.
- Woodchopper with Strong Voice – include Paul Bunyan and Babe imagery. Make sure to stand with knees slightly bent and feet hip width apart.
- Chair 15 – witness each others strength in Warrior 1 – take turns to lead and put a lot of focus into warrior 1 and getting it as good as possible. Compliments for perceived strength. Make sure to slide back leg back until front knee is right over the front ankle.
- Strong Voice – combine with archetype game asking students to be their strong self.
- Relaxation – story with visit to a strong person.