Instructor: Julie Patton
Community: 8th Grade Health Class, School Setting, 30 minutes
Plan Creation Date: May 1, 2016
Yoga Calm Principle/Lesson Goal: Grounding
- Volcano Breathing — solid/grounded
- Mountain Pose — feel your feet grounding into the earth.
- Upward Mountain — grounding feet
- Crescent Moon
- Warrior I
- Warrior II
- Triangle Pose
- Forward Bend
- Block Creek — move safely and under control, focus on your feet and grounding them safely, being under control.
- Relaxation — “Pleasant Dreams Script” from Ready, Set, RELAX
Ground your body, feel the earth below you and how it holds you.